Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Howdy!

Prepare yourselves once again, 'cause here I is...
I will begin this session by saying that anyone who has not seen the movie "Airplane!" should do so immediately.

Now, on to business. I've been working on video projects for the past three-or-so weeks, and while I can feel my skills improving, I am also ready for Spring Break to relieve me of duty for a while. The last video turned out pretty well, considering it was about a cupcake store, so be looking for the video on Youtube in a couple weeks. The soundtrack features Journey, The Cars, and Hank Williams, so ask your parents and grandparents who those musicians are before logging on.

In other news, I attended The Kalb Report last night, which was visited by Christiane Amandpour, CNN's war correspondant. I was amazed to hear that she obtained her current position mainly through random chance and luck, which is rather encouraging for the new generation to know; you don't necessarily have to know someone high-up in the company, you just have to know your business, and do your best and people will recognize that.

On another note, I just obtained Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it is awesome. I recommend it to all Wii owners, and will give no spoilers. If you're in the mood to see the Nintendo all-stars beating each other senseless, go pick it up.

Not much more to say, so I'll sign off once more.

"No man is an island, but some men are peninsulas."
-Robin Williams in "The Survivors"

Farewell until our next random encounter, exactly two weeks from now,
Greg