Monday, October 13, 2008

Quick Update

We've been so busy lately that I've forgotten to update!

So much has been going on around here, with the economic failure and the election going on, there is never a dull moment. On top of that I've been working hard on our projects, Fialka's class and my internship!

Right now we are working on 3 minute online video's for the Georgetowner. Shelby and I are doing the "style" one. There are two other groups doing "Restaurants" and "History of Georgetown." So we are going to Boutiques in Georgetown, we're going to talk with the owners and film the best shopping in Georgetown.

Last week the class went to visit XM Radio, so everyone got to see where I worked, and we went to see POTUS. I'm REALLY REALLY enjoying  my internship. 

I don't want to leave, but we are halfway through now :/. I still have a lot of places in DC to visit.