Thursday, April 2, 2009

One Month Left

I can't believe there is only less than a month left to this semester! Kinda getting over stressed and under relaxed. We're working on the SLT projects... still... and it's really becoming the bane of my entire existence. Hopefully it'll be done by Tuesday (at the absolute latest). Then we have a stupid paper due for the Broadcasting class. Not the class is stupid... but the paper is going to become the next bane of my existence. And then throw on the project for NBC. Thank god for my bad habits!!!!

Spring break was aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome. I made the best steak I've ever tasted. We ate at the most popular hamburger place in the country. We played a ton of Super Mario World and beat the crap out of a lot of the levels. I had a really super difficult time trying to get on the plane.... I hated it. I knew that coming back here would bring back all the stress that I left here. Oh well!

I have a new internship that I l.o.v.e. I love it here. The people are hilarious. I love the interaction and the fun we have in the office. Things are really lax around here. It's fun! I've had some fun assignments so far. There are some great homeless people I've met. Street Sense is really amazing. I have always wanted to see some organization that doesn't just give out freebies to anyone who wants them. People have something to work for. It's so uplifting.

Anyways, that's all I've got! Gotta go do a paper.

Natalie